Lynk® 24 Pair Over the Door Shoe Rack –
24 Pair Hanging Shoe Rack
- Satisfaction Guarantee - unconditional guarantee on your Lynk 24 pair shoe rack.
- Over Door Shoe Storage – makes excellent use of usually wasted space.
- Fits any Door – unique 3 way bracket allows hanging shoe rack to fit doors of any thickness.
- Impact Resistant Polymer Plastic – makes these shoe racks highly durable.
- Chrome Steel Shelf Rods – store shoes with or without on steel that won’t bend.
- Store up to 24 pairs of shoes – easy access to all your shoes.
- Easy, Quick Lock-together Assembly – patented assembly system ensures your shoe rack will not fall apart.
- Flexible Shoe Storage – can be wall mounted using 3 way bracket supplied.
- Stable – curved side supports provide added strength and stability.
- White Shoe Rack – suits most décors.
- Free Delivery to UK Residential addresses - no surprises at check-out.
Lynk® 24 Pair Door Shoe Rack Dimensions:
53.5(w) x 122(h) x 18.75(d) cm
Self Assembly Required
Now, organizing your shoes is so easy with the 24 Pair Shoe Rack - Over the Door by Lynk®.
Simply stack those shoes on this quick to install over door shoe rack.
This quality hanging shoe rack comes with chrome plated steel shelf rods and the quick lock-together assembly makes installation so simple. You can easily store up to 24 pairs of shoes.
This shoe organizer is constructed from polymer plastic for durability and strength. Store your collection of shoes on this 8 shelf white shoe rack.
Ideal for storing your shoes in walk-in wardrobes and closets, under stairs, the hallway, your bedroom, shoe / boot rooms, and laundry / utility rooms.
An excellent over the door shoe storage solution for any door in any home.
Your 24 pair Over Door Shoe Rack can be used with shoe boxes and boot boxes to provide dust free storage for your shoes and boots
Locks together in seconds for easy assembly.
Made in U.S.A.- patented Shoe Storage Rack.
Please note: When assembling this item please follow the assembly instructions carefully. In particular please assemble it on a smooth hard surface such as wood or concrete, and use a hammer to firmly tap each metal tube into the socket. Failure to do so may result in the product falling apart. Printed instructions are included with the product or may be downloaded from our website - see the "Assembly Instructions" tab on this page.